Hypac Load Reference
- The curve shows the radial load capacity of the Hypac unit with disconnect for different load locations.
- It is based upon a 2000 hour B-10 bearing life at 100 RPM with up to 12,000 in./lbs torque.
- To determine the allowable radial load at speeds other than 100 RPM, multiply the load values given on the bearing curve by the factors in the chart.
- The curve is supplied as a design guide. Field testing with the specified hydraulic motor is recommended.
- All specifications and data are subject to change without notice. For side loading and static loading information contact Allis Roller.